Opportunity to make up to $1500.00
We are opening up an opportunity for you, our customers, to make some extra money!! If you can help us hire for any of our position openings, we would be willing to pay you for it! When you see the various job ads that we post, bring us a qualified candidate to fill the opening, and if we hire your candidate, we will pay you $1500 the following way:
* Upon hiring this person day one we pay you $300.00
* When the person reaches 90 days of employment we pay you another $300.00
* When the person reaches 6 months of employment we pay you another $300.00
* On the one year anniversary of the employee we will pay you $600.00
This is how you get an extra $1500.00 over a 12 month period.
We define qualified as someone that has some knowledge and the desire to work in the defined area. They must be able to pass a background check, drug test and be an insurable driver. While we realize you won’t know some of this you will have a vague idea so please don’t bring us someone you know can’t meet these qualifications.
~Ask friends, relatives, and anyone else to try and find us a candidate~
We are currently advertising for an IT Technician, a Charley’s Store Manager, and an Automotive Technician. Please see Positions listed below. If you would like to have more detail on these jobs, you can call our office at 605-869-2220.
Kennebec Telephone Co., Inc. is now taking applications for a year around, full-time IT Technician position that offers excellent benefits. Employee Duties include diagnosing and repairing trouble in switching equipment and computer networks, also installing, maintaining, locating, and servicing telephone service, terminal, protection device, FTTH/fiber splicing, and customer-owned equipment.
Charley’s Store Manager
Charley’s Welding and Auto a NAPA Auto Care Center is seeking a hard-working Store Manager to join our growing auto care team. The Store Manager is primarily focused on demonstrating true leadership with vision, collaboration, trust, respect and effectiveness while operating a market leading NAPA Auto Care store.
As Store Manager, you will be taking responsibility for over sight of the business including - financials, over sight of an experienced 5 person staff, marketing, customer relations, initiatives and business plans for the store and solving roadblock issues.
Other responsibilities include:
* Identifying new customers and revenue opportunities for the store
* Helping with outside sales in identifying, developing and maintaining accounts
* Steering towards continuous improvement in processes and procedures
* Protecting and maintaining the security of store assets
* Displaying pride in navigating a store recognized for safety and appearance
The ideal Charley’s Welding and Auto Store Manager will have some experience in a business environment and also have strength of character with the ability to demonstrate fairness in all customer and employee interactions in order to be considered for the position.
Other requirements include:
* High School Diploma or equivalent; technical or college degree or business experience is a plus
* Passion for delivering customer care and building long term relationships
* Knowledge of inventory controls, stocking levels and seasonal shifts is a plus
* Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish business goals
* Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Charley's Welding and Auto Repair, a NAPA Auto Care Center and a division of Kennebec Telephone Co., Inc., has a full-time Automotive Technician position open to serve the local and agricultural community of Kennebec, SD and other surrounding areas. Duties consist of oil changes, tire repair, hydraulic hose repair, new sales of tires/truck tires/trailers., routine maintenance and repair of various equipment including trucks, trailers, trenchers, loaders, ATVs, lawn equipment, etc., and other duties as assigned. Employee must have a valid driver license, and be able to obtain a CDL. What KTCI is seeking is an individual that is willing to work hard and make a difference in providing quality service to our customers. Kennebec Telephone has competitive wages and EXCELLENT benefits! There is a potential hiring bonus available with this position as well!
Applications can be picked up at the main KTCI office in Kennebec or the Chamberlain NAPA store in Chamberlain.
Please submit all resumes/applications to Kennebec Telephone Co., Inc., PO Box 158, Kennebec, SD 57544, fax to 605-869-2221, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions call 605-869-2220 and ask for Rod or Matt.